Winter Holidays in the Zillertal Arena
The ski resort Zillertal Arena
The Zillertal Arena is the biggest ski resort in the Zillertal valley and reaches from Zell am Ziller via Gerlos all the way to Wald/Königsleiten and Krimml. The 143 kilometres of slopes and 51 lifts offer possibilites from everyone, ranging from beginners to absolute skiing or snowboarding professionals. Snow is guaranteed most of the time and fun in the snow, high up in the mountains (as high as 2.500 m) will make this a holiday you won't forget!
Facts and figures:
- 139 kilometres of slopes
- 51 lifts
- Guaranteed snow
- Facilites and restaurants especially for kids
- Actionpark with Bagjump, Snowpark and Funpark
- 3 SkiMovie trails & 3 Speed Check slopes
- Photopoints & 360 degree double HD panorama cameras
- Longest tobboggan track of the valley (7 kilometres) with floodlights to 01:00 am
- Arena Coaster – the first alpine roller coaster
- high-altitude cross country skiing tracks and walking paths
- Various restaurant, alpine bars and Après Ski
Zell am Ziller is your ideal entry point to the Zillertal Arena, offering fun action for all the family: lifts and gentle slopes for beginners as well as the action park near Kreuzwiese, containing Bagjump, Snakerun, BMW xDrive Cup SkiMovie and a BMW xDrive Speed Check course the route over to Gerlos is especially beautiful - you don't need to be a mountaineer or nature lover to enjoy the splendid views while skiing through the rugged mountain ranges!
Zell im Zillertal offers:
- Holidy region Zell with the idyllic surrounding villages Zellberg, Rohrberg, Gerlosberg and Hainzenberg
- Free ski bus all the way to Königsleiten
- Your first gateway to the Zillertal Arena
- Accomodation ranging from exquisite-modern to traditional
- Winter sports region offering more than just skiing - cross country, ice skating, tobbogganing, etc.
- Longest tobboggan track of the valley incl. evening tobbogganing
- Various ski schools, shops, ski rentals and depots